Sunday, July 04, 2004

After a long day at work, it's been a quiet Saturday night in for the Lizzle. Jennifer left to go visit Nicole, and so I was kind of left to my own devices. So what did I do? I throw a huge 4 kegger in the new apartment! (No, not really, JACKASS!) No, I actually took a nap, had some dinner, and ended up watching a movie with my Mark Joseph... I love him! He's my special boy!

I've received a few complaints about the fact that there is STILL no Columbia rant up... I promise you kids it's coming. I PROMISE! I have one more week of working as a flower slinger, and then I've got all kinds of time to work on it. The more I think about it, the better this rant gets though. It'll happen, just give me time. I think it has taken me living in my new place for a while to realize just how bad things had gotten on Columbia. I guess I had forgotten how awesome college living could be, so I was fine with being miserable. But alas, misery no longer! Jeebus, I'm not getting into this now, I don't have the time, and I'm not presently of the inclination to put real effort into it. And as we all know, this is not the kind of thing that I want to half-ass. My rants are glorious and legendary for a reason. (People are still talking to me about the cheese sandwich-spaghettio rant! Which I'm going to have to revisit in the not too distant future because... Well... I'll just say I can see this one coming from a bit of a distance... And it ain't gonna be pretty when it goes down.) I think things are getting to the point where I'm going to have to stop being vague and just lash out and make direct personal attacks on people. I guess people are not perceptive enough to realize when they are the ones doing all the shit that I'm ranting about. Stupid sons of bitches!

Happy fourth of July, kiddies!

QOTD
7.4.04 -
"I'm getting all hairy! I'm getting hairs on my chest... I'm getting hair on my nipples! I have hairy nipples! I have to shave my nipples!" ~Mark on becoming a big boy!

No comments: