Monday, October 11, 2004

Another quality drinking experience. I got all decked out in my turbo-sluttiest garb, and about 4 rounds later it was off to consume large amounts of free alcohol for my birthday celebration. Remarkably lower turnout for this party when compared to the last, but that's fine with me if only because the group was managable, and smaller numbers of people who I know seeing me make a fool of myself while intoxicated is always fine by me.

The pictures I've included are the ones that are the few most flattering of me, because I'm REALLY REALLY not photogenic... But they definitely get the main themes of the evening across.

Here are the pertinent facts of the evening as best I can recall:

After the free drinks stopped, we went and lit up the dance floor, (and by we, I mean Nate! Mr. Adams was quite the dancing fool... He was bumpin and grinding on anything and anyone, and definitely had to be told to get down off the stage numerous times because nobody wants to see a drunken heterosexual white boy dance.)

I know that at some point I did spill a WHOLE long island iced tea, I did fall and bust up my chin, (I'm noticing an alarming trend lately) and I did definitely dance on a bar (because it's just not a birthday party until the birthday girl dances on the bar)... and then I sat on said bar and had a serious drunken chat with Ben.

I did not however make out with anyone, which is unfortunate.

Jake came over and made me laugh for a few hours on my hangover day, and he definitely asked me if he needed a butt implant.

I love my friends! They are so fabulous and why they tolerate me I will never know.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

I believe everybody ought to look at this.
at this shop | here | at this shop