Thursday, November 18, 2004

I can't sleep... I can never sleep when I need to. Yeah sure, sleeping is no problem in theology, (I actually think you're a little abnormal if that class doesn't cause you to drift off for a little bit) but when it really comes down to getting a good night's sleep, I can't manage. How does that work?

But, since I can't sleep, I have sought out means of entertainment, which means that eventually, you- my readers, will reap the rewards of my missing ZZZZZs.


================================

QOTD
11.19.04 -
Liz: "Dude! My schedue for next semester sucks! I have a 9:20, and you know whow I struggle in the morning!"
Beth H: "Umm, Liz, my dear, I hate to tell you this, but you struggle [to attend class] no matter what time of day it is."
Liz: "Well, yeah, but you know it's WAY the hell worse in the morning!"

No comments: