Monday, January 03, 2005

My apologies. I have not been posting with the regularity you have all come to expect from me. To all those of you at home for the holiday break, you must be thinking "Damn, I come home where I inevitably sit here, bored out of my mind, talking to the family dog, and Liz leaves me here with nothing to read. LIZ SUCKS!" Well, yeah, you're right, I do suck, and I'm sorry.

I do have to work today, I need to go to the bank, and I DESPERATELY have to clean my room, but after I'm done with all of that you can bet that you kids are tops on my list of priorities.

================================

I had a dream last night that I ran into Paris Hilton while shopping and she bought me some really expensive stuff... and I felt sorry for her. Although now I can't think of why I felt bad. But then again I don't shop anywhere Paris Hilton would ever shop, and I REALLY don't think she's going to buy me anything... so I'm not too concerned about that.

================================

I'm going to need to overstock on quotes of the day because I'm getting ready to go on my real vacation to Florida and I will not be posting for a week... either that or I can just post the good quotes from the trip when I get back along with a trip recap... we'll see!

================================

I miss Dave... he is a poop about keeping in touch lately!

================================

Happy Birthday Nicole!


No comments: