Thursday, July 19, 2007

And I'm off!

I toyed with entitling this post, "Dear sweet little 6 pound, 8 ounce baby Jesus, please don't let this weekend be the end of my days in the social services industry, we both know I still need the job!"

The fact is, there are a few of you out there who love the stories of my annual family reunion... I know I sure do enjoy going out on the reconnaissance mission to collect them for you! I can't guarantee that any youtube clips will emerge from this event, as there is only a limited amount of memory on my digital camera, and if the pictures occupy too much space, then the video will get bumped. I will, however, promise plenty of pictures, provided that I remain sober enough to remember how to operate the damn camera. (It hasn't been a problem in the past, but who knows what this year will bring!)

So this post is just to let you know that I'm packing now, and that I will go to work in the morning and take off immediately thereafter, andsince I'm going to be out in the sticks, this is the last you'll hear from me for a couple of days.

You bitches stay hot, and all that malarkey!

See ya later, sluts!

No comments: