Thursday, May 10, 2012

Conflicted...

I have a story... A real doozy of a story, in fact. All true stuff as always. But I am wrestling with whether or not to tell it.

You see, in the grand scheme of things, I have relatively little shame. (I mean I told you all about how I puked so hard I peed on myself the last time I was sick, so you know that there is little I won't come clean about.) The thing is, while I have almost no shame, the same can't necessarily be said for other folks who are lucky enough to share time with me in person. And while my inclination has always been to keep a policy of full disclosure here, I also understand that this is a very public forum, and even if not that many people come here to read, or even remember that this blog exists, if I put it out there, it's out there... And I'm not the kind of person to go airing other people's dirty laundry, even if it does include me in a VERY significant way.

So I think I'm probably going to keep wrestling with this for a while, and do a little homework to see what I can do about posting it in a more controlled (read: "password protected private post" kind of way... I know this can be done, but I've never had to do it here, so I'll have to look into it a little further.) If I can make it work, I'll post it, but if I can't, then you'll just have to chalk this one up to, "every girl has her secrets," and let that be the end of it.

Just know I haven't forgotten about you, my little corn muffins!


2 comments:

bun(s) said...

My head is still spinning over the crap you did/were going to do on the homestead...

As for being conflicted, you should be. If it has taken this long to determine whether or where to post this story, you probably shouldn't post it anywhere, including a "password protected private post".
Unless it's really that juicy, spill the beans sista!

Lizzle said...

Yeah, the homestead still isn't finished, I still have big projects lined up... Expect more of that.

As for the story, I am wrestling with it precisely because it is just that juicy, but because my better judgement says, "no, you know better."

I'm trying to figure a way to work it out so that there is little to no real risk involved... It's a process.