Thursday, March 24, 2005

IT'S EASTER BREAK BITCHES!

Yeah, I didn't go anywhere for spring break, so this is an exciting extended weekend for Lizzle-cake! As you can see in the previous post, I have sworn off the cock! (But only the type with feathers) though the other cock has no role in my life right now either... This is why we're kickin off Jesus's blowout weekend with a man-hatin' drink fest with Mendez (among others.)

There will be pictures.

As for other matters, classes are poop. My dad doesn't understand time zones. My mom buys my affection. I have dirt under my fingernails. My roommate has already departed for easter weekend. I drink just the right amount to keep things interesting. I graduate in May. Your mom goes to college. That tastes like tough actin' Tinactin. Jesus is in my posse. My Beautiful Launderette is a terrible play, but would be interesting as a movie. I am still of moderate political views. I need to take the trash out. J-Dub is sick but working the tournament at All State Arena. MelJoy is an addict. And Pat Schultz is a dirty bastard!

Now that we're all caught up, here are the quotes!

================================

QOTD
3.25.05 - "If I had a tail, today it would be dragging on the ground, or tucked between my legs." ~A tail-less J-Dub.

3.26.05 - Mel was talking about wanting to be a dentist
Mel: "I love teeth."
Liz: "You might love teeth, but you have to love organic chemistry and biology first."
Mel: "I can learn it... I went to science camp, for the love!"

================================

Special side note: If you have had trouble viewing this page lately, please consider using the Firefox browser... For some strange reason netscape and AOL have a tendency to occasionally distort the display properties of the page, where as Firefox has always displayed the page as it was intended! If you don't have Firefox on your computer you can go here and download it for free!

It is also a more secure browser than netscape!

No comments: