Tuesday, December 27, 2005

All is quiet for now...

Yeah, all is quiet here on the Southern front... perhaps a little too quiet. And out of sheer boredom, I will likely be fiddling with the overall look of things here in the next couple of days.

Don't be alarmed if you see a few new links in the sidebar, or some template/color changes. I'm bored with the current look, and I'm bored with sitting around and reading the local newspaper, so I'm going to use my time more effectively to remodel my little home on the wide open internet range. Kind of like re-doing a bathroom, but with less tuscan marble, and more deep colors... And since I'm not paying anyone to install a new commode on my page, it'll be much more cost effective. (And for the lack of the new commode, you'll just have to find some other place to take a dump.)

It's going to be pretty... I hope.

No comments: