Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its time we all saw a little less of the lizzle...

Worry not my loyal readers, the title of this post doesn't mean what you think it means! I'll still be posting as often as you're used to.

No, the fact is that I have REALLY let myself go. No, I've never been a slender, bikini clad, coke-snorting, dexatrim-popping feind, but seriously I've not ever let myself go this much. So it's time for the lizzle to drop a little... or a lot.

Ordinarily, I'm not one to publicize this kind of decision, but I am going to try a different route, by putting it out there, and hopefully you kids will be supportive and help keep me honest!

It's 2:30 AM, and I'm headed to bed, but I fully intend to get up in the morning and do my yoga and my ab workout... and if I get really ambitious, I might go ahead and get a leg workout in too. I'm not going to go on some insane diet, because that only makes people crazy/miserable, but I'm going to do my best to eat smarter, and work out more. We'll see how far I get with this one.

I know that alcohol is only empty calories, and that to cut that out would probably mean faster results, but who are we kidding? That's like telling me I am not allowed to breathe... I might be able to do it a little less for a while, but we all know that in the long run, you always just end up going right back to your normal pace, because NATURE SAYS SO!

So here we go!

Wish my chubby butt some luck!

No comments: