Thursday, July 13, 2006

My best friend has lost her pussy... (UPDATED!)

Oh... Honestly. You kids spent more time with your head in the gutter than... Er... Umm... Well, something that spends a LOT of time in the gutter.

I'm sorry to report that dear little Toby has gone missing. As an inside cat, who has been declawed, we worry about him now that he has snuck his way out of the house and into the wilderness. If you live in the
Columbus, Ohio area and you've seen this character padding around your door, let us know!



UPDATE!!!! I got this e-mail today.


Hi,

I just wanted to let you guys know, that there was some sort of miracle, and last night at 1:00 am, a neighbour brought Toby over. She said he was hanging out by her porch. Also, see below. Kelly is amazing at drawing in the Microsoft Paint program. Just wanted to update you all that my week-long crisis has ended.

(To see Kelly's paint program genius, click here)



In other news, I have booked my ticket home for the family reunion which begins next Friday. Expect lots of highly amusing pictures, tales of drunken amusements, and some stellar quotes. I have no doubt that it's gonna be great! ... It always is.

No comments: