Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Too broke to afford a title...

Yeah, the poverty continues.

Lucky for me, back when I still had a little scratch left to my name I made some wise food investments at the grocery store. I thought enough to get chicken breasts that I elected to freeze at the time, and pick up some chicken helper when it was on sale...

So for the next couple of days, I'll be alternating my easy-mac consumption with some chicken helper nonsense.

Not exactly appetizing, but it's better than the alternative... the alternative being, eating 3 saltines and a stalk of celery and calling myself Nicole Richie.

================================================

I don't feel good, and I just want to go to bed, so you kids will have to deal with the fact that this is all you're getting in the way of a post today. Sorry. I love you all though!

No comments: