Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I guess I just have that effect on people...

I bartended a party back in December. (Second portion of this post.) And at that party, a married guy started hitting on me.

Tonight I was sitting in my apartment, on the phone with my dear friend Mark, and someone else beeps in. I look to see who it is... IT'S MARRIED GUY.

I stayed on the phone with Mark, because I wasn't about to break off my conversation for the married guy who is inexplicably calling me after 6 months.

He left me a voicemail. After I finished my call, made a couple other calls, and talked to my mom via instant messenger, I checked my voicemail. Among the messages there was a garbled mess from the married guy. I literally couldn't understand a single word of the message other than two digits of his phone number which was already in my phone.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: I have NO intention whatsoever of messing with married guy. That's not my bag!

But...


I will let married guy buy me drinks while I toy with him... Because if he's not playing it straight with his wife, he deserves to suffer the world-famous Lizzle tease, and pay for my drinks.

It's kind of like the strip club... You want the pleasure of my company, FINE. You pay, I play, and at the end of the night, you go home to your wife, I go home to my fabulous bed... And the best part is that I don't even need to come up with a cheesy stripper name like Cristal, or Alexis, or Cinnamon.

Jeez, and I was worried I wouldn't have anything to post for you kids today!

No comments: