Thursday, December 13, 2007

A feedback post...

Ok, so I have a thing that I often do when talking to my friends. Whether it fits into a current conversation, or it is just a random tangent, I pose seemingly bizarre opinion questions.

Since we're all friends here, I thought I would pose a question to you!

What is the best piece of advice your mother ever gave you?

(If your mother was not available to provide you with advice, for any reason, then substitute an alternate maternal-type figure.)

Example actual responses include:

"Don't listen to everyone else, do what you want, and make yourself happy doing it."

"Meatloaf and pasta salad are always better when eaten the next day as leftovers."

"Always pee before leaving, and even if you don't feel like you have to go, TRY."

Now let's add your mom's words of wisdom!

No comments: