Thursday, January 06, 2011

Quote of the day:

The Admiral and I were talking about the recent mass-deaths of birds and fish, in Arkansas, Louisiana, Chesapeake Bay, and Sweden:

The Admiral: "I'm not buying the New Year's fireworks theory. I don't care what anybody says... Crows are some smart fucking birds. They didn't all of a sudden get confused by the fireworks of a podunk town! I have never heard of such an event around fourth of July, and there are a hell of a lot more fireworks going on then! ... Basically, I'm not buying into any theory that doesn't involve aliens, time travel, or the real answer of the apocalypse we all now know is apparently coming."

2 comments:

bun(s) said...

Glad to see an excerpt from The Admiral, it's been a long time.

What's happening? Did you see on CNN.com how at the nuclear meltdown site of Chernobyl the plants are adapting to the different toxicity levels? Interesting read.

Peace

LadyHAHA said...

Our ancestors are coming people! Does anyone else watch Ancient Aliens but me??? hehe..

(psst, I'm back gurl!)