Friday, November 17, 2006

It gets me every time...

Ok, so I've been in a grumpy mood lately. And then I drank to the point of stupidity, and had a nasty hangover on top of grumpiness. And then I lost my phone... And then I realized I hadn't gone anywhere, so I ceaselessly looked for it, and when I finally found it I found that I'd missed a few calls from people wanting interviews. Crimeny. So it hasn't been the best or most productive week. This seems to happen all too much lately. But whatever, I'll try not to bore you too much longer... I'm just setting up for this youtube clip that seems to get me smiling no matter how rotten things seem to be going. Basically if you can get through watching this clip without at least cracking a smile, you probably have no soul... Which would mean you are probably my old, much-despised philosophy professor. Because as I noted before no soul can exist in his presence, as he is well-practiced in the fine art of devouring aforementioned souls.

But here's something to inject a little levity into your day.



I feel kind of disgusted and despondent about things right now, so if you have any other cheerful things to offer, please, by all means, let me know.

No comments: