Thursday, April 10, 2008

SIN CITY OR BUST!

Ok, my little chickadees! This is the last post before my arrest for solicitation of prostitution or some other such nonsense.

Basically I'm headed to Vegas in the morning, and since my poor ass doesn't have to pay for much of anything, you can bet I'm going to be living it up! Hopefully the LVPD decides to slack off or call in sick until Tuesday, at which point I'm no longer their problem!

The stories, the pictures, the awesomeness is sure to be epic.

This trip will surely be the stuff of legend.

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!

And while you're at it, make me a promise...

Promise me that you'll attend either my wedding, my funeral, or my trial... We all know that one of those three options is going to be the result of this trip!

No comments: