Friday, March 21, 2008

Kirsten said it best...

"It's like I'm seven, and this has been the week before Christmas... and when I'm driving tomorrow, it'll be like going to sleep to wait for Santa... It is here, but it still feels so far away... I just can't wait any longer!"

I replied with, "I know... I've been telling anyone and everyone who will listen that I'm just so damn excited... and I think it shows... If I had a tail it would have probably fallen off from all the excited wagging by now."

Basically it's going to be a magical weekend of booze, basketball, drinking costumes, and generalized hilarity.

I anticipate either drinking myself into a coma, ending up handcuffed to Kirsten in the back of a sheriff's car, laughing so hard that I manage to develop a 6-pack, or any combination of the above.

It's going to be great!

No comments: