Sunday, March 02, 2008

Death warmed over...

I apologize for my shittiness as a blogger lately. You might as well lump me in with all the recent quitters, and those emo kids!

I'd have something more interesting for you otherwise, but the fact is that I think I caught the plague or something. Seriously, I feel like death warmed over, and it hurts to move. This might be that nasty flu bug that everyone is going on about, but I don't know anything for sure. I mean I'm not seeing purple spots in my bathtub or anything, but I only started feeling crummy tonight, so there's still time for non-narcotic hallucinations!

Think of me, and if you pray, please talk to that god of yours and beg him to make it easy on me, either by letting this ailment run its course in a hurry, or by letting me die quickly rather than suffering for an extended time.

It's 10 PM and I'm going to bed, and considering I don't think I've gone to bed at 10 since I was 11 years old, I think we all know how miserable I am!

UGH!

No comments: