Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is there a problem?

I've checked the stats, there are people still reading this stuff. So my question is this; is it actually possible that you have nothing to say about the description of the poop house?

If that's the case, I am amazed. Because the fact is that I have PLENTY of comments about the poop house, even at this early stage in the story.

Is it too long? Is it too much? Are you all deliberately silent for other reasons? I need some kind of response to figure out how to go about telling the story from here on out! If I need to shorten the posts, fine! TELL ME! If I need to be more graphic, just hold on, it'll get there. If I need to be less graphic to get any kind of response, I will likely have to abandon this line of story telling altogether, but I need to know whether or not you all are willing to read this stuff.

Let a ho know!

No comments: