Wednesday, September 03, 2008

No news is not good news...

Still here, still unemployed, still applying for jobs every day, still being boring, still hanging out with the cat, still glad I don't work for those assholes in my hometown anymore.

That's really they update.

Oh, and the Admiral's sisters hate me. And I think it's kind of funny, because they are total bitches like 98% of the time anyway. (Brenda, they would both qualify to teach advanced level courses of indiscriminate bitchery... They don't have a reason to be bitchy, and apparently they don't need one, but they are bitches anyway!)

I really wish I had something more to tell you, especially considering it's been more than a week since my last post, and since I feel like I get dumber and less creative by the hour, because all I do is sit and watch forensic files or other stuff on cable when not applying for jobs, but hey, at the end of this I might be able to commit the perfect crime just using information gleaned from copious amounts of crime tv viewing! (I'm sure that sentence has me flagged on those government lists again! DAMMIT.)

No comments: