Saturday, April 17, 2004

OK, so I went out and got drunk.... very drunk. Alana paid for the cab and I paid for our drunken blownuts bagels.... like every other weekend. Jennie bailed on us early, but we still love her. She was with me at sluggers when we met the three johns and frank... and when Sarah started hitting on me... apparently all the lesbians want is a a pretty red-head with a decent rack to take home for the night... because I know my chest seemed to be the hit of th evening. (P.S.- gettin hit on by lesbians is not my scene, but these things happen... after all, Alana got flashed by a waitress a couple weeks ago.) It's all good, even though Alana wanted to stop at Carol's (Charlie Daniels checking ID's)... ok, so it's like 2:45 AM Sat, and I have finished my bagel and want to shower ;like alwayays..... love me!!! (I type as well as I cann) ! ~Liz~

No comments: