Thursday, April 29, 2004

I know that it's been a few days since there have been any alterations to the Blog, but I've got a good reason I promise!! Actually there are a couple of things going on here... First off, I'm not gettin much feedback from you kids... I know that a lot of my pals have gone home for the summer, and that even I'm not on all the time, so you kids might not have the link handy, but still... I know you kids... there are 200 of you on my buddy list and I've only got 3 comments so far?? You kids can do better than that! I'm not really all that motivated to write down my nonsense if there isn't a soul out there who reads it... I even offered up free shoutouts and I still got nothing... I know that my entries have been a bit sporadic, but I've gotta find a new job, and I've gotta find some new digs with miss Jennie! So the job search and the apartment hunt have officially begun... So Jennie and I looked at this place today... it had a "magnificent courtyard." And the guy who showed it to us had to have been at least 80... although the official estimate was 103. It was a nice joint... but admittedly it would be a bit of a hike for J to make it to work every day... so we're looking for something in kind of a happy middle. It's early in the search... I have no doubt that we're going to find a really awesome place! So tomorrow the madness continues. I send my v-ball boys off to ohio, and I hope they come back with a big win... I have faith that my boys will wreck shop like it's nobody's business! I think I'll just leave it at that... Much love kids! Take it easy, and have a nice day!

No comments: