Friday, April 23, 2004

Well hello again children, and welcome to another installment of Lizzle's fun time happy hour... For all those of you who are unaware, today the spring semester finals for loyola universtiy chicago concluded, and I had a party to celebrate all the goings-on! (Contrary to what the like 9 people at the bar would have you believe, it was not my birthday) But anyway... for all those of you who attended, I thank you for making tonight absolutely awesome, and for those who didn't make it, you missed an absolutely awesome time. (but I still love you!) So after the free drinks stopped at hi-tops, Beth, Jennie, Alana and myself all went to Cullen's and had a great time! (Then we went to Jennie's to take care of some business, but we'll leave that at that) and we came home... even though we broke tradition and didn't get bagels.... (but that's cool) OH!!! AND BY THE WAY, I WAS REBUKED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST TONIGHT! (just HAD to mention it...) Yeah.... so I can't really think of a whole lot more to say, at least not right now... but I'm sure this will be ammended later.


I'm going to shower and go watch Brad now.... because that's what I do!


Just so you're all aware, I do WANT your comments and such... I want to know what you all think of the things I say and do, so please let me know how things are!! I love you all! THANKS AGAIN KIDS! ~LIZ~

No comments: