Sunday, April 25, 2004

Well kids, it's been another rainy, lazy day here in Chicago. After last night's festivities celebrating Janey's birthday, today was spent recovering. Dave drunk dialed me from Baltimore, and I'm not going to lie, on my long walk to the el I listened to the message and it totally made my night! (What a doll!)

I need to go ahead and take this time to issue a shoutout to Kirsten "THE ADMIRAL" McLinden... She's been hot on the quote of the day lately, and she asked for a shoutout, so she gets one! She's a hot mama, and hopefully now that she's 21 she will find the time to come up and party with the Chicago crew... Because we ALL know she wants to. (We can still pour some out for T. Lopez)

I think we're current on all the shoutouts, if any of you loyal readers would like a shoutout (and all the recognition that such a prestigious award entails) then just leave me a comment, and we'll do our best to hook you up!

I think that's all for the moment, have a pleasant evening everybody!

1 comment:

Zackery said...

Thank you for the article, very worthwhile material.
here | Phentermine | link