Sunday, April 18, 2004

OK, so that last entry was a drunken post... please forgive the more incoherent parts. I'm going to take a few minutes now to soberly recap the evenings events in a condensed and lucid manner. I went to Alana's and pre-drank briefly. Then I went and met up with Jennie. We went to Sluggers (unfortunately not to the batting cages) and almost right off we somehow managed to attract some married guys... always fun. (Oh well... if nothing else, they pay for drinks and you don't gotta worry about them wanting to take you home.) Alana met us there, and Jennie's friends called her so she had to bail on us, but that's all good. Somehow I also managed to attract our lesbian waitress who decided it would be a good idea to cop a feel without letting me know in advance... yeah, it was time to leave. So Alana and I went to southport where we are always right at home. The bar we picked was rather packed, and not really my scene, so while Alana seemed to be enjoying herself, I just drank more... I think I drank that last one too fast, because ... well it wasn't pretty. So we came back home. We got our traditional drunken bagel (That guy workin' at dunkin donuts LOVES us!) and we parted ways. I then proceeded to compose that lovely gem you see below, shower and pass out. I woke up late, watched the Cubs game, shopped with Rachel and then I called it a day. Ok, so here we go with today's shoutouts: 1)HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH! YOU'RE FINALLY 21 BABY! 2)Kirsten, yes, you do have a very real problem with initiating IM conversations. And yeah, I'd say it does in some weird way qualify as a kind of social anxiety disorder, (but we still love you). OK I think that does it for now! You kids take it easy, and take care of yourselves.

No comments: