Saturday, April 24, 2004

Welcome back! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... oh wait, not so much. I think I will go ahead and give Beth a shoutout, Thanks for coming down girl! It was so awesome to see you again, and you need to come back when you've got Cubs tickets or when you're a more seasoned drinker. (We'll take you in if you decided to visit before then too, even though you do have sheet issues.)

I also need to issue a quick birthday shoutout to the lovely Miss Janey Henning!

So, now that finals have come to an end, and my lease is almost up, the mission is clear: find a summer job that won't make me want to kill myself, and find a new apartment that can suitably and hopefully affordably house myself and the lovely Miss Jennie V. So I will recruit the help of my blog faithful, if you would care to inform me about any affordable/available 2 bedroom apartments anywhere in the northern half of Chicago, or any great jobs with reasonable pay I'd really appreciate it!

This seems like a good time to issue a shoutout to the lovely folks who celebrate their college graduation today... Large Marge, Butts/Jenny McCarthy/Tyra/Rudy Huxtable, Dan the man, Murph, Shawn-eee, and others.

Another shoutout that needs to be made is for the men's volleyball team, congrats on some EXCELLENT play last night, and congrats on advancing to the next round of the MIVA conference tourney! I'll keep you in fresh gear for at least another week! Good luck in Ohio, if you keep playing like you did last night, you're gonna rock those Cardinals like it's nobody's business!

I think I should also give a shoutout to my buddy Dave. I love him dearly and he wants me to move to Baltimore so that he can support me and I can live my lifelong dream of being a trophy wife. Dave is one of the few guys in my life who I can fully trust to tell it like it really is and trust me not to abuse it. Dave actually used the following words in addressing me, and I love him for it! "Basically I think I've fucked up and been a dick long enough that realize I've probably missed my only chance to hit it with you and I hope you'll accept my apologies and allow me to shower you with compliments so that I might salvage any hope I might still have left." Dave's relationship philosophy is "there are three keys to a successful relationship: Forgiveness, compromise and hard liquor... and I've got all three" How can I not love this guy?? (In an attempt to lure me to Baltimore, he even offered to pay for satelite TV service so that I could still catch all my Cubs games!)

I have the greatest friends ever!! Have a great day everybody!

No comments: