Saturday, May 01, 2004

Well things didn't pan out quite like we'd hoped for the men's volleyball team, but they still get a shoutout for putting together an exciting season, and I have no doubt that next year will prove even more successful! I hope you guys have a tremendous summer. Enjoy your time off boys, you earned it!! I do expect a cursory "we're goin' out" phone call from a couple of you now that you don't have to worry about practice in the morning!

On an unrealted note, it should be said that I'm now aware of 3 people who won VIP Parties at Hi-Tops for attending my party... that just goes to show all you kids who were too cool to make it to my party just how bad you missed out! So there will be another fine party on May 15, and another on 29th. (I look forward to seeing you all in attendance, maybe you'll get lucky this time around!) If we keep this up, we'll be partying for free all summer long!!!

So this weekend will yeild another trip into the wonderful world of apartment and job hunting. Me and the Jen-meister are still seeking some delicious digs, and I still need to find a super summer source of income.

Oh and since this is the entry where it all begins, it should be noted that as of May 1 we welcome Liz's Quote of the day to the blog! I think to keep things simple we should just keep the QOTD at the end of every day's entry... and on the days that I don't post, I'll either double up on the day before, or the day after, or if I think about it I'll just post it in advance... so that'll give you kids another reason to read the blog and comment as necessary! (And just so we are clear, quote of the might not always be an exact quotation, but if it is a little off, just know that it was in the same spirit as the original quotes... and if you're misquoted* feel free to let me know!) (*Misquoted doesn't mean that the quote was taken out of context, misquoted means I got the words altogether wrong... taking things out of context is what makes them funny half the thime) So with all of that said, I'll go ahead and leave you kids with the first official QOTD done Blog-style!

QOTD
5.1.04 -
"Yeah so I've decided I want to randomly get into a fight with somebody and challenge them to a dance-off!"~Kirstienne "The Admiral" McLinden