Friday, May 14, 2004

Ok, so I went with Jennie to the Guinness event... It was a good time. It's kind of hard not to have a good time when you're eating free food, drinking loads of free Guinness, and meeting all kinds of interesting people... And you walk away with a free t-shirt, and 10 bucks worth of free games at ESPN Zone! God bless the fine folks at Guinness! It should be noted that upon my arrival at the event, I was hit on by a limousine driver named Manny who looked DEAD-UP like Ron Jeremy! (PURE COMEDY!)Oh, and I love you Jen, but I'm kind of upset you ruined my last beer... but I forgive you because it was unintentional and you were trying to give me more beer... BUT STILL!

For clarification, I (Liz) am not the only person posting things on my blog... It's still Liz's fun time happy hour, but since I have invited other people to be contributors, that means they are free to contribute as they see fit. I do however retain editorial control, so my contributors can write anything they like, but it had better agree with me, or it won't stay there long. (I've yet to have to remove anything... but Dave has made some anti-Farnsworth comments that are a bit upsetting) So, now that we're clear on that, please check to see who posted the article you're reading before wigging out on me about it! But before I forget, a "friend" of mine decided to make a physical comparison of my Kyle Farnsworth to Jeff Weaver ... THIS NEEDS TO NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER HAPPEN.... EVER! (I've got better pictures of Kyle available upon request, but there are no better pictures of Jeff... he's just one ugly dude.)

Another thing, people... (I'll go ahead and make exclusions now, because I know those folks who I'll most likely hear from... Mom, Dave, Beth, Jennie, Kirsten, none of you are the ones pissing me off.) As for the rest of you, some of you (but not all) fall into this category so please pay attention and please... TAKE A HINT! I've been a grump lately, and I'm more than willing to admit that, but here's the thing... Constantly bringing up topics that irritate me is not a way to improve my mood, nor my relationship with you. For example, I'm not a Laker fan, nor will I EVER be a Laker fan... Not even if I were to move to LA, (Which will also NEVER happen) So blatantly flag-waving on behalf of the Lakers is going to rub me the wrong way... Sorry, that's the way things are. I'm just that way... I like my Guinness Extra Stout (Yes, even better than Guinness Draught/Draft). I don't like the Lakers or the Yankees. I like my Cubbies baseball. I don't like people who insult my intelligence in any way. I like diversity in my conversations. I don't like it when people can dish out criticism but can't take it themselves. I like bigger dogs that don't have lame-o yuppie names that insult me. I don't like when parents yell at little kids for behaving like little kids when in public. I like to spend my weekends drinking until I'm good and drunk, at which point it's time for a drunken bagel from Drunkin' Blo'Nuts and a drunk shower. I don't like offensive odors that are left to fester. I like my bed super-soft, and my coffee a little less than super-sweet. I don't like when people abuse the word "love". I like turkey, and my Grandma's dressing. I don't like feeling left out. I like thunderstorms at all hours. I don't like people who tell you that your opinion is wrong... HELLO!? IT'S AN OPINION! I like being busy. I don't like to do my homework much more than about 8 hours before it's due, no matter how long I've had to work on it. And I like to occasionally make out with guys who I know I'll never see again. THAT'S JUST WHO I AM! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF IT THEN STOP WASTING MY TIME. I'm bothered by people who like to spend their time trying to change me... I am who I am... and if you don't like it then don't be my friend, and if you do like it, then there's no reason for me to change. This might seem small of me, but I really don't give a damn, because it's how I feel about the whole thing. GRRRRRR! But as a result, I like my friends who love me just the way that I am just that much more! I'm an open book, what you see is what you get... There are not many shockers here! Love me for the way I am, or leave me the hell alone... >:o (That's an ANGRY FACE!)


Wow... That was an unintended rant, but I feel a little better because of it... Ok, so here's quote of the day...

QOTD
5.14.04 -
"Yeah, didn't you know? Each drag adds like 40 seconds to your life span... and you can hold three women up on your cock [after a smoke]... Man, someone get me another cigarette!" ~ Alex on the little known benefits of smoking

Day 6 of ignoring Rachel

No comments: