Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I'm afraid now...very afraid. please someone tell me that Liz won't rant like this if i have a boy over and he accidentally leaves the toliet seat up and then she falls in it at night when peeing while still asleep. Oh wait, yeah that would be a good reason to rant and rave. I'll let you go on that one.

As for these bandwagon fans, I'd like to make a distinction: There are two types, one the type of person you mentioned, and then two the type of fan I am. I moved to a new area...never knowing the joy a cubs game or any baseball game could bring to one's life. Growing up in the "we have no baseball team but we have a huge muth fuk'n bat" metropolis of kentuckiana I had no clue what baseball, beer, crazy fans, and hard bleacher seats could do for a girl. I'll be honest, i know shit about baseball...but my softball team won the sectionals once when i was like 11. I'm learning and it will take time for me to get snot stains on my cubs baseball tee (that yeah i got cause it was cute and i had only lived here for two weeks) from cryin soo hard that my nose is running because Woods arm is not making it and your husband is out for the game. BUT a girl has to start somewhere...albeit on a bandwagon maybe or maybe its just a new leaf, a new side of life i didnt even know existed. So for all the new to baseball fans out there like myself, I must stand up and ask for you to have pity on our poor souls. Everyone has to start somewhere and hell who wants to eat spag-o if they could have a cheese sandwhich (spag-o often have funky canned meat in them, and honey i ain't down with that)

Ok darlin. thats all i have to say about that. Smile. I'll let you borrow my umbrella. and its raining so thats nice of me..yeah that should make you smile.

No comments: