Friday, May 21, 2004

I've noticed a recent trend... my commenters have stopped commenting, and my contributors have stopped contributing. This makes me sad... I'm also sad because I don't have the kind of conditioner to match my shampoo, and that's upsetting. (I'm generally pretty easy to please, little shit like that makes my day.) Well, as much as two days ago rocked, yesterday really didn't. It took me 45 minutes to get to work, I was growled at by a crazy old woman, and I had the 11-7 shift which pretty much SUCKED. (I prefer the 8-4 or the 9-5 at this point, in spite of not being a morning person.) But there was one shining moment in the later part of my working day, the cutest little girl jumping in a puddle, and having a grand ol' time! It's just one of those things that makes my day... and I had THE BEST BURP EVER a little while ago, so that was pretty cool too! It was one of those that I had to comment on out loud, even though there wasn't anyone around to hear me... Yeah, I commented to myself on my own burp... and DON'T LIE! YOU KNOW YOU TALK TO YOURSELF TOO!

My feet hurt, and quite frankly, that's all I've got at the moment...

Ignoring Rachel continues! DAY 12!


QOTD
5.21.04 -
"Don't talk to this boy... HE IS THE DEVIL, and the devil will steal your soul. HE IS THE DEVIL, DON'T TALK TO HIM! GRRRRRRR, GRRRRRR!" ~The crazy old lady who growled at me

No comments: