Thursday, May 06, 2004

Well kids, yesterday was awesome... Jennifer found a great new place with a lot of character, and we're really excited about it! We looked at a lot of places and we were totally torn between 2, and then we looked at the last three... two of which were not bad, but for what the guy was asking... he must be kidding himself! The third one in that group was the one that made it into the finals and eliminated one of the previous two contenders... so we were once again at an impasse and totally torn between 2 apartments, we slept on it and the lovely little number on Winona (just off the Argyle stop) was the one we ended up with... So, HOORAY! I've got someplace to live next month (and for the next year!!!!) Yesterday, I also got to go to the Cubs game, which unfortunately didn't go quite as we might had hoped, but today's game certainly made up for that. (And I did hit Ben on the nose with a peanut from two rows away... which quite honestly couldn't have been a more perfect shot.) And I got to see my lovely husband pitch... (SIGH) And he did such a good job! (Totally redeeming his earlier performances) So after the game, we all went to Cullen's, which as you all know, meant we felt right at home as we drowned our post-game sorrows. And that wrapped up a great day. So it's about time to go and watch the big Friends Finale, so with that, I think I'll wrap this nonsense up. So you kids go out and have fun, Behave yourselves! (Tomorrow I'll be out in the Schaum, so if the QOTD isn't up right away, never fear, I'll put it up shortly after my return!)

No comments: