Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Since I've got the space, I'm now going to include conversational excerpts in the QOTD... it's hard to do that in the IM profile because of space constraints.

QOTD
5.5.04 -


(Today's QOTD should be prefaced with the knowledge that Alana's sister went out and got her a metallic green vibrator... which we think is hilarious!)

Liz: we gotta find you a gay sugar daddy
Alana: woohoo thats perfecto
Liz: I know! We just need some guy who wants a marriage of convenience... as kind of a straight guy front, but then you get home and he doesn't want it from you ... That's our mission
Alana: yeah thats perfecto! Plus I have a vibrator now, so I dont need a man (haha I'm totally kidding.)
Liz: HA HA
Alana: its still in the box!
Liz: yeah, your box!


Yeah, so today's quote is a little raunched-out, and I did quote myself (which is generally a violation of the rules), but when I have gems like this one, they need to be known to many people! I am still upset that more people weren't around for the Astronaut comment... that one was a gem if ever I had one! (The few of you who do know about it are free to use it, as long as I get my dues... even if it's just you telling me about it later on!)

No comments: