Saturday, May 15, 2004

Well here it is Friday night, er Saturday morning... either way... and I stayed in because I think Jennie forgot about me. We were supposed to go out, I think... but I never got a call or a response to my IM, so instead I stayed home and painted. But that's a good thing... because I needed to paint. So there are no hard feelings. She's my Jennie, and I couldn't be mad at her! We're still going out to Durkin's and Hi-tops for more free beverages... so it's all good.

I've got no real rantings for this evening... just looking forward to a possible drunk dial from my Dave. (even though he hates my husband) Dave is just one of my fans, and I think he tries to roast on my beautiful Kyle because he's jealous... Speaking of my fans, Wayne misses me... Jen went in the other day and he asked where the hell I've been lately... apparently he doesn't understand that it's almost summer, and I'm poor, so I don't have money for tanning. Never fear Wayne! I'll be back in the fall! The quote of the day also relates to one of my fans, but we'll get to that in a bit.

As far as the job search goes, my sister Becky has offered to pay me to babysit my nephew this summer, and as much fun as that would be, I would still have to pay my lease up here, so it's kinda impractical to go home. As far as job offers up here go, I've still got nothing... but Chris and C are looking into getting me a job as a flower slinger... which would be pretty fun if you ask me. I don't think there's much else of any interest at the moment, so I'll just leave you with the quote of the day!

QOTD
5.15.04 -
"Wait, you mean that's not an engagement ring? You mean I could have been hitting on you this whole time? Aw, you gotta be kidding me!" ~Some guy at the Guinness event

No comments: