Thursday, May 13, 2004

faster than the speed of light'ning....in swoops Jennie V to save the day...yep darlin stress no longer, i have a fully functional DVD player that is dying to be used. yeah i abuse my dvd player by not using it. How sad is that. Sometimes i hear a funny noise coming from the far corner of my apartment and its my dvd player crying out to be used and abused, so come May 31st i'll let you have your way with my DVD player all you want. Damn girl, look at the power you have over me.

So ranting is cool. yeah more and more i'm down with the ranting. WHY you ask...cause my asshole landlord shows up at my apartment at 8pm last night while i'm running around in nothing but my smile and a bandaid where i got a blister on my toe from wearing sandles that looked soo good but hurt sooo bad. Yep he bangs on my door and says "yeah i just wanted to show the place to thsi guy." Holy f'ing mice. Damnit man....i do believe you are suppose to give me 24 hours notice and not show up at my place at 8pm at night. Soooooo i made them wait for like 5 minutes wh ile i put on clothes and took my food off the stove so it didnt burn (yes, i know i will have to stop cooking in the nude once i have a roommate, but gee it was fun while the living alone lasted).

Soooo the guy comes in to see the place and he was SOOOOOOOO nice (the guy looking at the apartment, nto the landlord)...I just wanted to scream at him RUN< RUN LIKE THE WIND from this MOUSE HOUSE!! I'm trying to think of ways to let the people who come in and look at the apartment know that its INFESTED by mice and mice friends without out and out saying it. Maybe I could make a huge TO DO list and put it on my fridge and have it say "try to get the landlord to get rid of the MICE THAT RUN MY LIFE"....and maybe get huge quanities of Decon (i like to call it DEATH CON) and put it right when you walk in the door. Hummmmm.

On the other side of the story I got a talking to last night because "it isnt' my business if someone rents the place and gets the mice...its their own problem then." Who the F tells me that. God if i had only had someone to warn me then i wouldnt have had to move 3 times in less than a year. I'm sorry, yes it may not be my business but i feel awful not letting someone know. Any tips on how to not screw over the landlord but also feel that my moral obligation to save the world from living with the mice is being fulfilled? Do tell.

Ohhh and by the way i think its more fun to blog on Liz's Blog. It makes me think that we should create one big blog world where we all blog together in peace and harmony. Damn that sounds like I'm a loser. ha ha ha. Ok....working, yeah thats what i'm getting paid to do...work....ohh yeah...i'll get right on that.

No comments: