Thursday, May 27, 2004

I don't know how available I'm going to be in the next couple of days, what with working, packing, and moving.... so I'm going to go ahead and post some quotes of the day in advance just to keep my bases covered. (I know some of you get all antsy in the pantsy if you don't have the latest quote of the day) Furthermore, if anyone is wanting to help me with the move- out on monday morning (time TBA dependong on when we get the truck...) or the move-in on monday evening around 5, then your help would be greatly appreciated, beer is my currency of choice for helpful movers! I've already recruited Ben, so just let me know if you wanna help out and be among the first to see the new place!

Just so you kids are all aware of what's going on currently, I'm just looking forward to moving and getting all of this crap over with... it will be a stupendous relief of epic proportions, (Plus I'm just REALLY ready to be done with this joint!) I'm pretty sure Jennifer is stoked too!

Since I've gotta get up early for work, I'm going to go ahead and put up those quotes, and get to bed...

QOTD
5.27.04 -
"Liz, you could be a guy, and I'd still love you! And I'm pretty sure you're not.... you're not a guy are you?" ~Dave, on loving me no matter what.

5.28.04 -
(Chris was Squeegee-ing the floor)
Chris: "This thing needs a screw."
Liz: "OH, go ahead and say it! ...you know you want to make a hilariously lude remark"
Chris: "Well, I could, but obviously you're on the same page, so it's not necessary... just kinda goes without saying."

5.29.04 - Liz:I do NOT have a fab booty.... I've only got boobs.... and if we can get you the right bra, you'll have great boobies too!
Alana: haha i got two new bras, and they make my titties look huge... I'm like embarassed to wear them... I feel like im hittin people with em!

5.30.04 -
Liz: we've even got a peninsula with barstools!!
Alana: shut up! thats awesome... I'm gonna live there with ya
Liz: so we can drink beer just like at the bar ... but cheaper, and you can live on the futon!
Alana: I'm there. I'm gonna keep a toothbrush there like I'm your girlfriend, but no makin out though.


Ignoring Rachel continues: day 18

No comments: