Friday, May 07, 2004

New posting for Friday... hmmm.... Well Friends is over, and I know more than one person who shed a tear during the final episode (although I was not one of them, I was very sad to see it end). So after Friends and ER, I talked to momma, like I always do... and then gave Dave a call (as per his request.) Dave and I talked for over three hours about just about anything you can think of... well not ANYTHING... We didn't talk about marshmallows, or the star-spangled banner, or girraffes or anything... but we did talk about robots, tree-beating, apartment hunting, family and work nonsense... so that covers a lot. But that was three hours well spent if you ask me! It's unfortunate that Dave lives in Baltimore... (Stupid Orioles.) Yeah... So out of that I think I got the QOTD.

QOTD
5.7.04 -
"Well, let's see, Liz... You're smart, you like sports, you like batting cages... Yeah, I'm thinkin there's a good shot at you being a lesbian."

(Dave obviously has no clue... but we do so love him!)

Another friend sent me this lovely webpage... and strictly from a satirical standpoint, it's quite amusing. I would like to take this opportunity to note that I didn't create this webpage, and the views expressed in the link are solely those of the people who authored the page... I just think the satire of the whole thing, and a couple of the captions by some of the pictures are just hilarious... blackpeopleloveus.com
While this wasn't quite side-bar quality, it'll get a temporary mention until I get comments calling me a racist asshole... (obviously those people don't know me).

Oh, and speaking of the sidebar, I hope you all have noticed that I took the time to restore the commenting and the links on the sidebar, as my VERY FEW loyal blog readers know, I had issues the other day, and those magically disappeared, WHICH SUCKED! But I've made a couple changes and a couple additions, so I hope you like what I've done with the place!

Well, I'll need to be getting to bed shortly, so that I can get up in time to pack a bag and make it to the Schaum for at least part of my weekend! (HUZZAH!) I will get a great big dose of alcohol, and fun times with Alana, so that means that come Sunday night/ Monday there are going to be stories on here for you kids! (I can already tell you're waiting on pins & needles!) Gnite kids... Don't work too hard!

No comments: