Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Well today was another day down the toilet... I waited around for my new boss to call, like he told me for the last two days that he was going to do, and he didn't. So I could have gone to the beach all day, or could have done something productive elsewhere, but no, instead I spent the day talking to people on IM, watching dangerous amounts of TV, and playing just obscene amounts of snood... It was a shamefully spent day, I'm not going to lie. On the upside, (after much confusion and effort on my part, because as we all know, I'm an idiot...) Jennie managed to wrangle us a u-haul for our impending move, and our new landlords officially accepted our application, and we'll be signing the lease shortly. So those are good things.

For those of you who are concerned, the painting is finding it's way... it's still got a long way to go, but definitely on the right track at the moment (let's just hope it stays that way!) And for those of you concerned about other things, Dave wore blue underwear today (or so he told me), we're working hard on getting sea monkeys back on the airwaves, L. Ron Hubbard is still dead, and when Krystian was in high school he was known as "little whale" ... Since I know you kids were all losing sleep over all of that!

I have neglected to post the daily tally of my time ignoring Rachel lately, but never fear, I'm still steadfast in my constant denial that any friend of mine could be so lame... for those of you keeping track, this is day 9 of Ignore-Rachel-fest '04

Since my day was pretty lame today, and whatnot, I'll just leave you with the quote of the day and let that be the end of it. I should note that this is an old one that I neglected to post when it happened, but it still deserves its dues.

QOTD
4.18.04 -
"I only have two real friends Liz, and that's you and Teresa... Oh wait, correction, I have three real friends, you, Teresa, and alcohol!" ~The Admiral (You're more loved than you know Kirstienne!)

No comments: