Thursday, May 20, 2004

Yesterday was a good day... ok, that's an understatement, it pretty much rocked. I went in for my first day of work at my new job, and I really like it. I also got myself a baseball autographed by Kerry Wood and Kyle Farnsworth, and I booked my travel for my family reunion! WOO HOO! HOW EXCITED AM I? The only ways that a day could have been better was if Kyle proposed to me, or someone had handed me a winning lottery ticket worth 200 million bucks, the Cubs won the world series, and I hadn't ruined some of my favorite pants while at work by getting permanent dirt stains on them... Oh well, that's just my excuse to always wear those pants to work in the future, because they're already ruined, and as a bonus for me they're comfortable! (and I don't think that any day soon someone is going to hand me a 200 million dollar lotto ticket... so until that dream is realized, I'll settle for what I can get) *Please note that I still have the utmost faith that my Cubbies will still win! So there is no need to rule that out, because that will be the ultimate BEST DAY that WILL happen!!! NAYSAYERS BEWARE, if you decide to bad mouth my optimism and team support, I'll have to throw down on you like you wouldn't believe... I'd even insult your mom while I was at it! BELIEVE IT!

That's all I've got to say in the matter.


I'm still ignoring Rachel. Day 11


QOTD
5.20.04
- "Liz, there is no sense in fighting with you, EVER... I can never win, and it's not because I can't present a good point, it's just that you remember EVERYTHING, and you formulate your answers in a way that you're always absolutely irrefutably right.... YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT! It's something I love and hate about you." ~Jamie

No comments: