Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Well there are a few people who have expressed concern over my last entry... I would like to note that none of those who have expressed concern are the people who have showed concern over irritating me are actually the people who are irritating me... in other words, the people who are worried that its them, and have said so to me... it's not them.

All that said, I'm gonna give a shoutout to my contributors (for assorted reasons)
Shoutout to Dave; because poor Dave has some issues with the ladies. (For those of you who are very concerned about all of this, you can see his elaboration on the topic by going to his blog which is under the Introducing Dave... Yes my Dave link) But we still love him because he's a terriffic fellow.
Shoutout to Jennie; because my dear sweet Jennie worries about whether or not I think she's whining about various assorted things. But she has yet to irritate me, and most of it I wouldn't even classify as whining, oh and she did call me a mo fo this morning... which I thought was hilarous!
Shoutout to Beth; because she's got finals this week, and she's all stressed out.
Oh, and I'll issue a quick shoutout to three other people who I've invited to be contributors, but I've not heard back from them...
Shoutout to Alana; because she's seeing about getting me a job, and she's going to have a rockin time in Las Vegas
Shoutout to Kim; because she got her eyebrow pierced, and she will feel the wrath of the family when they see it, even though it looks good on her.
Shoutout to Kirstienne; because she is a rockin girl who knows what she wants and she knows how to get it... (Gettin it from the neighbor boy is all good!) She is a super pimpstress if ever there was one, and we need to get her back up in the windy city!

Yesterday I saw Bob Ross painting on tv... (Yeah, the white guy with the afro, who paints "happy little trees" and "happy little streams") and today I tuned in to the same channel at the same time, and I get some other person painting... that's not cool! I mean can they do that to me? OH, and don't pretend like you don't like Bob Ross... EVERYBODY likes Bob Ross... it's just so soothing to listen to him and watch him paint a happy little scene... Too bad he's dead.

Ok, time to go cook up some lunch action. (You kids behave yourselves while I'm gone!)

No comments: