Wednesday, May 26, 2004

It's been 4 days and my watch is still missing... This upsets me!

Onto more important business. It's now day 17 of ignoring Rachel.

And people will either be really excited about this (like me) or you're going to think I'm totally lame and kinda weird, but anyway, I was walking home from the beach, and wouldn't you know it, I came across some discarded windows... So I've finally got an old window!! Now at this point, a great many of you are saying to yourselves, "Uhhh, yeah, I think I'm leanin' more towards that lame and weird option..." or something to that effect, but please allow me to explain. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO PAINT A WINDOW! SO THIS IS AWESOME! I got a free window! YAAAAAAY... YAAAAAAAAY!

Oh and since you're here anyway, you might as well check out those spankin' new links! Hey... Where do you think you're going? I SAID CHECK OUT THE NEW LINKS DAMMIT!

So here's quote of the day.

QOTD
5.26.04 - Chris K. has made a triumphant return to the QOTD... (Chris and I were "dead-heading" the geraniums at work...)
Liz: Hey, Chris, can I take your heads?
Chris: Well, that's a rather personal question
(Later in the day...)
Liz: I think you got quote of the day with that...
Chris: Yeah, it was pretty good, would've been better coming from a guy though, but it was the best I could do on such short notice.

No comments: