Saturday, May 29, 2004

Yeah, so I took off work a little early so that I could pack (which didn't happen) and so that I could get a couple extra hours tomorrow at time and a half (which hopefully will happen...) So basically here's my schedule for the next couple days:
Pack my shit until bed time tonight, get up tomorrow morning and go to work, work 10 hours at time and a half, come home and put any finishing touches on the packing, and sleep, get up and go get the u-haul, pack all my shit into the uhaul, drive down to Jennie's place and load up everything we've got room for, go to work for a few hours (also at time and a half) and at 5 go unload everything into the new place, and finally go get any remnants from Jen's place and take them to our apt... once all that's done we're crackin a few beers and crashin hard on top of the boxes if we don't have the energy to put bed frames together, which is a likely scenario.

Right now, I'm just kinda killin time to avoid getting back to my packing... I can't believe I'm less than 48 hours away from living in my new place, and being done with all this nonsense, crap-hatchery, and nincompoop-itude! (Now THAT'S a fun word!) Now please bear in mind that it's going to take a few days to get things all unpacked and settled into the new place, but once we're all good, you kids are welcome to come over and party with me and the Jen-meister! (We've even got a peninsula!) In the meantime, you're still welcome to call my cell, IM, BLOG, or e-mail me, although I make no promises that I'll have the energy to communicate coherently.

Well, I think it's time for me to get back to my packing. Those boxes are just callin my name!

No comments: