Sunday, May 16, 2004

Ok, so here I sit, good & sober... Last night was great! As I mentioned in the previous post, we went to Durkin's and we spent our two hours drinking beer to our heart's content. We then waited for the train for what felt like an eternity (it was really just about 20 minutes) and we went to Hi-Tops for another hour of free cocktails... and yes, at one point in the evening I was "Triple fisting" (for those of you who don't know what that means, I had three drinks at one time.) And so we left Hi-Tops to go to some house warming party, which was a subdued, but good, time. We then went to some girl's birthday party... I didn't know her. We then proceeded from that party to Clark's for a little soberin'-up-food. At that point, poor Jennie looked as though she was ready to yak on the table... So she took off and the rest of us sat and ate for a bit. Jennie made it home safely, and from what she told us, she didn't yak. An odd development on that storyline would be that while she didn't toss her cookies, and she says she feels remarkably wonderful today, she was still swearing off alcohol for a while when I talked to her this morning. (She's an interesting character, that Jennie!) I also drunk dialed Dave because I was bored on the el ride home (and he noticed the southern twang just like I said he would!), and I ran into the drunkin' blo'nuts guy when I was getting off the train... we chuckled in amusement! I came home and talked to Dave a little while longer before going to bed, and I woke up this morning, and have been pretty damn lazy ever since... so, now that we're all caught up, I think I'm going to go paint, and clean up, and maybe even do some laundry! (can you believe it!?!) Take care all and behave yourselves!

No comments: