Sunday, May 09, 2004

I do so enjoy this little quip from C's profile that I'm going to in a very pirate-like fashion take it and post it here for all of you to see... Since I know so many of you kids in the great state of Kentucky, and since Mark seems to think that Evansville Indiana is Kentucky...

"Sure, girls from New York, they are tough. And girls from Georgia are sweet. But those born and bred fiesty Kentucky girls, they are the ones you have to look out for. We have sugar and fire in our blood. We can ride a horse, throw a left hook, and tell you the entire UK line-up all while making sweet tea. And if we have an opinion, you get to know it. We're both the pride and the downfall of the bluegrass."

Speaking of the Kentucky girls, Kim sent me what is quite possibly one of the funniest example of photo-editing I've ever seen... but then again I'm a Cubs fan, so I love Dusty.... Scroll down and see all the funny shit people come up with!

No comments: