Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ok ... Welcome back to the fun time happy hour. While today was rather uneventful, I will say this I think that there are a few kids out there who are working overtime on trying to irritate the ol' Lizzle... like for real, I mean some of you are working really hard at irritating me. I'm not naming any names or anything, but among other things, there's snot and whining, and boys, involved.

Fortunately I have found out that my Alana is recovering nicely from her illness (just in time for her trip to Vegas) and that she's going to talk to her aunt and uncle about getting me a job! This is also fortunate because I talked to Ben today and found out that things didn't pan out with the HR dept. (Thanks for trying Ben... I appreciate it)

I can't really think of a whole lot else to say, because like I said, I'm just irritated, and today was otherwise uneventful. If any of you kids have any ideas as to why I'm so irritable the last couple days, (And NO it's not the obvious reason... I ought to know) and if you have any suggestions for my to rid myself of the irritation, those are welcomed as well. So without further ado, here's your quote of the day...

QOTD
5.11.04 -
"We're practicing for next month." ~ Erin explaining why she and Emily were napping in the same room in spite of still having separate bedrooms.

No comments: