Saturday, May 08, 2004

Well kids, I didn't make it out to the Schaum because my dear sweet 'Lana-mama has fallen ill... And we do hope she has a very speedy recovery. So since I didn't go to the Schaum, I elected to stay in this evening and get some work done on my painting, and whatnot. And so during the course of my work I got to talk to Dave... and I had to repremand him for his shameful drunken behavior, but once again my conversations with Dave have yielded today's quote of the day.

QOTD
5.8.04 -
HEY! There's pretzel in my pocket! ~Dave
(Dave had drunkenly purchased a pretzel about an hour earlier)

And in case I go out to the Schaum for Saturday, which it possible, but not necessarily probable, I'm going to go ahead and post the QOTD for Sunday as well...

QOTD
5.9.04 -
(Dave ended up buying a sub for a girl who was "a little off"... so without further ado)
Dave: I was outwitted by a retard... don't tell anyone
Liz: ok... a little good karma for you
Dave: I'm not sure that counts... being that i lined up a date with her next week...we're going to go helmet shopping

(Oh, and kids, here's the thing, when you say "Don't tell anyone!" or "That's not going to be quote of the day, is it?" it generally WILL be quote of the day... you kids should know by now that nothing is sacred, and if it's THAT embarrassing, I'll take your name off of it, but it will still be QOTD!)

No comments: