Thursday, June 12, 2008

I know it sounds like I'm just brushing you off...

I'm not trying to imply that your words of wisdom are not worthy of my attention, but I REALLY don't think that this issue is stress related.

Despite all the other crap going on in my little corner of the universe, I'm actually pretty calm about all of it. I've mellowed considerably since giving notice on my apartment so that I can move when the time comes, and that has put a light at the end of the tunnel for my working woes, and those woes really are my worst. I mean yeah, like most people, I still have the occasional worry about money issues, and I've still yet to figure out how I'm going to get all of my crap moved, but honestly, I don't think that this is a stress generated issue. The only thing that's got me stressing is the fact that it's been going on for 16 days, and shows no signs of abating. I've been taking iron supplements just to make sure that I'm not so anemic that I pass out on the job.

And the upswing of that mess, is that I'm a really cheap date when I head to the bar! Seriously, like three drinks, and I'm properly buzzed, which only further reduces my stress levels.

The Admiral is headed into town on Friday evening, so I'll be getting properly schnockered all weekend long! Pictures and post to follow!

No comments: