Thursday, June 26, 2008

In the words of William Wallace, "FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!"

Knowing that I'm not going to be around my workplace much longer has certainly afforded me a newfound freedom. Yeah, I was pretty liberal with running my mouth around the office before, and caring very little what most people thought about what I had to say, now that I don't have to worry about retaining my position, I don't worry what comes out of my mouth AT ALL.

It has gotten so ridiculous that after a lengthy meeting with a case worker, (who dictates how things go on the case) my co-workers, the family involved, and people whom they were allowed to invite to the meeting, I waited until the room was cleared of everyone but the caseworker and my coworkers, and said, "I don't know about any of you, but for the last three hours I've just wanted nothing more than to punch that woman in the face!" This statement might have been a compromise of my professionalism to an extent, but judging by the response it got, I know that I was not alone. Either way, it's probably not something that could or should be said in front of a case worker when one is interested in keeping their position.

This shit just cracks me up and makes me so damn happy that I won't have to deal with it anymore!

No comments: