Monday, August 04, 2008

Are you frickin kidding me?

I get back from the wedding in Chicago (which was lovely, by the way, and there are pictures to come soon...) only to find that when I shut down my computer before I left, it performed some kind of automatic update. What exactly was updated, and what was improved, I couldn't tell you. What I can tell you is that my mood was considerably altered for the worse when I opened my browser to find that all of my bookmarks are gone.

Every last one.

SON OF A BITCH!

So I've spent the better part of a day going through my browsing history (which was surprisingly not touched in the apparent overhaul which stole my bookmarks) my sidebar links, other people's sidebar links, and other such nonsense trying to do what science has been unable to accomplish yet, and find the missing links.

I think I've got most of them, but if you know of any places I need to be that I'm not, please let me know, because I am struggling a bit here!

No comments: