Friday, October 05, 2007

It's that time of the month...

Oh shut up. This is so not about "Aunt Flo" coming to town...

Seeing as I operate under the assumption that I only have a few loyal readers who bother to check in around here, and that nobody else bothers with this drivel, you know by now that it's time once again for Lizzle's monthly reports to be turned in at work. This of course means that it's 3:00 AM and I am not working on my monthly reports, but rather, I am procrastinating. It's only natural.

So as a matter of course, there is a re-airing of a Conan O'Brien show which aired last week going on the television, and I'm writing this post instead of doing any real work.

I mean I've already got three of my six reports done... But two of the three remaining reports are RIDICULOUSLY MASSIVE and I just REALLY don't want to work on them.

[I took a break at this point in composing the post to work on a watercolor painting... That's just how much I am procrastinating]

I'm thinking that tomorrow is pretty much going to SUUUUUUCK, and that I am going to be functioning pretty much entirely on caffeine. Delightful.

I should like to note at this point that my gaseous emissions have subsided a great deal since my admission, and once again, there were no changes in my diet, so I have no clue what happened.

Perhaps I should take a nap now... Sleep for a couple hours and then get back to work... I dunno. I had planned on working on my stuff Friday morning, but seeing as the local high schools are taking a day off, I decided to take the opportunity to meet with one of my mentoring kiddos instead of working late on Saturday... Because really, nobody wants to work late on a Saturday!

I suppose I should also point out that I am planning a trip out to Columbus, Ohio to see my favorite former roommate, Kirsten "The Admiral."

Yeah... so the Today Show is already on... Damn, I SOOOO gotta get to work!

But before I go, here's a picture of a baby pygmy hippopotamus, because I said so.

No comments: