Monday, October 29, 2007

Light posting...

I know that I haven't posted anything in a week.

I would tell you that I'm sorry, but I don't want to lie to you, I'm not sorry.

The fact is that I'm lazy. And as a lazy person I like to spend my spare time snoozing at home because that is a free activity, which allows me to save my money to do more important things later, like drinking and buying pretty things to put in the apartment where I snooze.

Furthermore, posting is probably going to remain light for the next couple of weeks, because I have monthly reports coming up and I also need to take my computer to have it serviced... And we all know that takes FORRRR-EVVVV- VERRRRR.

Yeah, that's really it for now... If you're really jonesin' for a Lizzle fix, just go to the archives, click around and find some posts from back in my heyday... Some of the quotes back in the day were really fantastic!

No comments: